Two factors will show if your vehicle is OBD II compliant:
1. There will be an OBD II connector, and
2. There will be a note on a sticker or nameplate under the hood
stating "OBD II compliant" or "OBD II Certified". Very necessary.
If no OBD2 Certification, it won't work.
1. Automatic adaptation car models, and can apply for cars in line
with OBD II or EUOBD (onboard automatic diagnostic system).Plug and
2. 3 inch screen and high-definition display
3. Multi-color design makes the screen more abundant and easier to
4. The use of nano-technology to eliminate unwanted reflections and
can make display information more sharper.
5. Display rich content: speed, engine speed, water temperature,
battery voltage, fuel consumption,low voltage alarm, high
temperature alarm, speed alarm,free switching between kilometer and
mile,free switching between C and F degree.
6. Auto power on and off with vehicle started and shutdown,
effective protection of the car battery; while retaining the manual
switch mode, and more easy to control HUD.
7. Automatic and manual brightness adjustment mode, driving without
1. Light sensors: Brightness can be changed with the change of the
2. Rotation speed: Indicates the rotating status of the engine,1
means 1000 / min.
3. Buzzer mark.
4. Fuel consumption mark.
5. Fuel consumption: Instantaneous fuel consumption and average
6. Fuel consumption unit: L / H.
7. Fuel consumption unit: L / 100km.
8. Alarm icon: Water temperature alarm, battery voltage alarm and
over speed alarm.
9. Unit mark: V - Voltage, MPH - Mile per hour, KM / H - kilometer
10. Multi-function display: Speed, voltage, water temperature.
11. Rotation speed: Indicates the rotating status of the engine and
the scale measured represents the spee
Environment temperature: - 40 ° C - +80 ° C
Alarm of sound level:>=30dB(A)
1x X6 OBD II Head up display
1x OBDII Cable (Approx 1.45m )
1x Non-slip Mat
1x Reflection Film
1x User Manual